The model GAPCR is specially designed for tough plowing jobs found in construction, newly cleared forest areas or heavy sugar cane stubble left after the last ratoon crop. It performs well in soil preparation applications and leveling for large crop areas after harvesting, breaking clods, eliminating weed seedlings and incorporating trash into the soil profile.
- TATU oil bath bearing assemblies with tapered roller bearings and duo cone seals.
- Stabilizer bar for front and rear disc gangs leveling.
- Heat treated boron steel disc blades, notched front and rear.
- 2.1/8” round heat treated alloy steel gang axles.
- Casting disc spacer spools.
- Heavy duty disc blade scrapers.
- Two dual 7.50 x 16 – 10 ply rib implement tires, with 6 bolts wheel hubs.
- Hydraulic control group includes double action hydraulic cylinders, hose quick couplers and transport lock.
- Bolt on heavy duty bearing wear plate.