The much anticipated Valtra BH4 range of tractors builds on the legacy of the Brazilian built Valtra 1880s and the BH generation 1 and 2 tractors which were popular in South Africa between 2002 and 2010. The 4th generation still features the efficient and dependable AGCO power engines with many added benefits and improved features.
Two variants will be available in South Africa:
- Heavy Duty Range – a no frills, no fuss, basic version with an improved 12F 4R transmission – made for heavy pulling work.
- The HiTech Range which includes these features:
- 3 speed automatic power shift transmission with forward reverse shuttle. 18 forward, 18 reverse gears.
- “HiFlow” closed centre hydraulics with up to 170 litres per minute (max 110l.p.m per valve).
- HiComfort cabin
- Certain models are guidance ready.
- And other popular Valtra features such as PTO cruise control, Auto neutral and more.
The model line up includes:
|Model||Power @2000 rpm||Torque @ 1500 rpm|
|Number of||ISO 14396|
Watch this space for more information as we launch the tractors in the second half of 2020.