The Montana TLP is a cost effective, simple and robust sprayer that you can rely on to protect your crops. Booms are manually operated and are designed in an “X” formation. Ease of setup and maintenance are key features of this time proven sprayer. The Montana TLP comes standard with many features and has proven its reliability around the world.
· 600 litre polyethylene tank, or 800 litre fibreglass tank
· 15 litre clean water tank
· 12 meter boom (Opened manually)
· Anti-drip ceramic tip nozzles
· 2 section spray command with
· 1 filter per section and 1 main filter
· MPP22 piston pump – 80 l/min
· Built in container rinse feature
· 100 l/min hydro-injector tank replenishment feature
· Venturi-type agitator (optional)
The SLH sprayer offers all of the features of the TLP with hydraulic opening booms.