Renowned for its exceptional cutting performance, the GAICR leaves an evenly tilled land. The 110kg/disc down force coupled with the standard 28″* (711mm) disc works deep to incorporate pasture or stubble residue.
*up to 18 disc harrows are equipped with 26″ (610mm) x 6mm discs
- Welded and rugged tubular steel frames.
- Stabilizer bar for front and rear disc gangs leveling.
- Disc gang angle adjusted mechanically.
- Perforated offset bar to allow lateral draw-bar adjustments under varying draft conditions.
- Box type construction draw-bar with standard draw-bar plates.
- Hydraulic controlled depth gauge and transport wheels mounted to wheel hubs that have greasable tapered roller bearings.
- Double acting hydraulic cylinders with hoses and quick couplers.
- Rugged 1.5/8” round, heat-treated steel alloy disc gang axles.
- DURAmark oil bath disc gang bearing assemblies.
- Cast iron disc spacer spoos.
- Heavy duty disc blade scraper.
- Standard tool kit.