The model GAPCR HD is an extra heavy duty disc harrow designed for the most extreme land clearing and construction work. The 9mm thick 36″ (914mm) diameter discs are spaced 340mm apart to ensure complete soil cultivation. The weight per disc is 227kg.
- TATU oil bath bearing assemblies with tapered roller bearings and duo cone seals.
- Stabilizer bar for front and rear disc gangs leveling.
- Heat treated boron steel disc blades, notched front and rear.
- 2.1/8” round heat treated alloy steel gang axles.
- Casting disc spacer spools.
- Heavy duty disc blade scrapers.
- Two dual 7.50 x 16 – 10 ply rib implement tires, with 6 bolts wheel hubs.
- Hydraulic control group includes double action hydraulic cylinders, hose quick couplers and transport lock.
- Bolt on heavy duty bearing wear plate.